M. Dandy Kusdajanto
- More than 10 years expertise as a Head of Office at Directorate General of Taxes until 2016.
- He holds USKP C license which is the highest license for tax consultant and has a permit to practice as a tax attorney in tax court.
- He completed His Bachelor Degree at the Specialized Colleges of Administration – LAN RI and continued his Postgraduate Degree at Widya Jayakarta Specialized Colleges of Economic Science by majoring in Master of Management, Human Resources.
- He is a lecturer in the Tax Accounting and Tax Management Program at the Indonesian College of Taxation.
- More than 20 years of expertise in Transfer Pricing and has handled various Transfer Pricing from various industries that are wide and diverse, handling Transfer Pricing for both the commercial sector, consulting perspective and the Tax office.
- He was appointed as a Head of Transfer Pricing in the third-largest coal mining company in Indonesia. He gained a wide and diverse of Transfer Pricing Industry experience that encompass almost all industries. He is also active in formal teaching and conducts in-house training for client companies. His experience includes representing the DGT at the level of tax disputes (audits, objections, and appeals).
- He completed His Diploma III and IV at the State Accounting College (STAN State Polytechnic) and continued His Postgraduate Degree at Gajah Mada University by majoring in Asset and Business Assessment.
- He is a Tax expert with over 20 years of experience in DGT. His experience includes manages, maintain, audits, objection, appeals, and ensure the compliance of various taxpayer in Indonesia.
- He completed His Diploma III and IV at the State Accounting College (STAN State Polytechnic) and continued His Postgraduate Degree at Gajah Mada University majoring in Master of Computer and continued his Magister Accounting at
- He first started his career in the Directorate General of Taxes (DGT). He also had worked as a Senior Tax Consultant for multinational companies. He has served as a Tax Advisory and Planning Manager for over 10 years.
- More than 20 years in total of experience in Customs & International Trade compliance. In the public sector, He experienced as an Auditor in Indonesia Customs, and as a professional consultant in the private sector.
- He had experienced in international supply chain and logistics company, with the role of strategic compliance on cross border trade business.
- As a certified customs specialist, a licensed customs attorney, a certified customs auditor, and an accountant, besides providing consulting services he also involves actively in the education development in the area of customs and trade.
- He completed His Diploma Degree at the State College of Accountancy (STAN) and continued his Bachelor’s Degree at University of Indonesia, majoring in accounting. He also took an International Trade Skills and Development course in Holmesglen Institute, Melbourne Australia.